CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

September 12, 2008

Race Day?


Well I was going to paint my nails a TN orange today, but yesterday the boyfriend and I were in Walgreens last night getting some essentials and we were passing through the makeup aisle (of course!) and I had to look at the fake eyelashes for Halloween, and I saw these fake nails. Now let me tell you, I am not a fake nail wearer, but these were just $2.99 and I thought they were so cute - and my boyfriend was really digging the checkered flag look, so I bought them. But I haven't put these kind of nails on in forever and so they looked kind of crappy. But I still got compliments from the public at work and so I figured they were worth their weight in gold.
And disregard my cuticles, I need to do some major work on my cuticles this weekend, they need freshning up and mosturizing as well.
I'm off to enjoy my Friday!

0 comments: