CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

September 11, 2008

Mani of the "week"


I put week in quotations because really I change my mani a few times during the week, but am too lazy to do a Nail of the Day. Lol. I am wearing China Glaze Recycle and I love this color! I am very into different and crazy colors. I was up front at work today (which means dealing with the public) and this color has received the most compliments I have ever had during a day. A lot of people said they had never seen a gray color, which I can understand because if you go to normal drug stores you won't see a GRAY! So their compliments made me happy! But tomorrow its going to change to TN orange. Go Vols!

Oh and if the color seems a little dull it's because this is my third day of wearing it. I used Orly Bonder and Orly Topcoat!

0 comments: