CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

September 7, 2008

Hey There!!

So I'm VERY new to this blogging world. I'm going to try to keep up with it, but who knows. I'm very familiar with Myspace and Facebook but I've yet to conquer blogspot and I really want to because I love reading everyone elses blogs about fashion and of course NAIL polish.

I don't have a ton of money to spend on my "silly" habit of outlandish colors but I love it all the same. Websites, Sally's, Walgreens and local discount stores keep my stash up to date.

I work in a conservative enviroment and I try to be a little creative with my nail polish and so far no one has complained. I get more compliments on my bright yellow polish than I ever do with my red tips.

If you have any recomendations let me know. If not, have fun and enjoy. I might not be up to date with the new trends, I'm just a girl who loves color and a new color every few days!

0 comments: