CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

January 4, 2009

Christmas Gifts



I know, I know it's been awhile since I wrote a post.  It was a busy rest of November and December.  I found out I early December that I would be able to take off and go home for Christmas so that was a wonderful unexpected surprise.  So December flew by and here it is, January!

I got some wonderful nail gifts from my boyfriend.  He was asking what kind of stuff I was looking for and I said I needed the perfect red and did he come through or what, he got me China Glaze Salsa!  He also bought me Seche Vite top coat, which surprisingly I have never used, but now LOVE!  I also got a set of 4 nail brushes that I am loving (pictures to come)
and a stripe rite in Blue, needless to say he did well!

I took some not so great pictures above to show my little gifts - it's night, what do you expect!

Oh and I also got the Mama Mia DVD, Loved it!

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Years!

2 comments:

Kendy said...

Thanks for sharing your memorable movements with us and that glitter red colour nail gel is looking very quite and do you mind what's expensive of nail brush?

Kendy said...

WOW!
This blog has posted wonderful information and Thanks for sharing your ideas with us!
Where recently I have found one site where It deals with gel nails, UV metallic gel. We can use nail gel brush for nail art
including that can use it to mix the acrylic liquid and crystal powder and due to this nothing harm will happen to us. I thought It would be helpful to any one.